Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
Sofia, Bulgaria: Today, the revision of the Electoral Code is finally entering the second reading in the parliament. A protest in front of the National Assembly is expected on Wednesday.
So far, there is agreement on the issue of machine voting. The idea is that in all sections with over 300 voters people can vote with both a machine and the traditional paper ballot.
On Tuesday, the Legal Commission rejected all GERB proposals related to the Grand National Assembly. The deputies also did not approve the idea of IMRO for dropping the numbers in the ballots. All proposals of the MRF were also rejected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nadezhda Neynsky Nominated for Secretary General of Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation
- » Recep Erdogan: Turkey Wants More Countries to Monitor Truce in Nagorny Karabach
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution
- » Attorney Maria Stoeva: Is Bulgarian Domestic Violence Legislation Effective?
- » PM Borissov: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in 3 Weeks