Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
Sofia, Bulgaria: Today, the revision of the Electoral Code is finally entering the second reading in the parliament. A protest in front of the National Assembly is expected on Wednesday.
So far, there is agreement on the issue of machine voting. The idea is that in all sections with over 300 voters people can vote with both a machine and the traditional paper ballot.
On Tuesday, the Legal Commission rejected all GERB proposals related to the Grand National Assembly. The deputies also did not approve the idea of IMRO for dropping the numbers in the ballots. All proposals of the MRF were also rejected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Situation in Bulgaria May Be Extended By Another Two Months
- » Decided: Bulgaria Will Vote By Both Machine and Paper Ballot
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
- » India's Defence Minister: We Are Ready to Deal With Any Situation Regarding the India-China Border Tensions
- » Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Meeting of External Affairs Minister of India and the Foreign Minister of China