Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
Steps to improve bilateral relations were discussed in a telephone conversation between Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The government's information service in Ankara said the two leaders also discussed topics of regional importance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected