Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
Steps to improve bilateral relations were discussed in a telephone conversation between Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The government's information service in Ankara said the two leaders also discussed topics of regional importance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker PM Stefan Yanev met US Ambassador H.Mustafa
- » Chief Secretary of Ministry of Interior Has Been Dismissed
- » EU Allocates Additional EUR 133,4 M for Bulgaria, Sweden to Mitigate Impact of Coronavirus Crisis
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together