COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
In the last 24 hours, 155 new coronavirus infections have been registered in Bulgaria, and 7 people have died, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. 4,312 PCR tests were performed, and the total number of infected people in Bulgaria since the beginning of the pandemic is 18,216 people. The active cases are currently 4,423.
The total number of hospitalized after the last day is 734 people, 46 of them are in intensive care units.
During the past 24 hours 127 patients have been cured, and in total for the country they are 13 057. The victims of the epidemic in our country are 736 people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc.Prof. Kunchev: Lockdown in Bulgaria, When and Where?
- » So Far Ther's No Bulgaria-made Vacccine, Take Ones approved by WHO
- » In 2022, Adapted Vaccines against Current Variants of COVID-19 Will be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Slight Increase in Quarantined Teachers and Children in Bulgaria
- » In Bucharest, as of Today, Masks are Once Again Mandatory in Busy Public Places
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 496 New Cases, 40 Dead in Last 24h