Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
The leader of political party "VOLYA" and Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly Veselin Mareshki was sentenced to 4 years in prison, the Varna Court of Appeal has judged.
Mareshki was charged with racketeering and extortion. The case dates back to 2014. Veselin Mareshki was also fined with EUR 4,000.
The conviction is not final and is subject to appeal./Nova Tv
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year