Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
The leader of political party "VOLYA" and Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly Veselin Mareshki was sentenced to 4 years in prison, the Varna Court of Appeal has judged.
Mareshki was charged with racketeering and extortion. The case dates back to 2014. Veselin Mareshki was also fined with EUR 4,000.
The conviction is not final and is subject to appeal./Nova Tv
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski