Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
Over 300 volunteers have been inoculated during the post-registration trials of Russia's COVID-19 vaccine, dubbed Sputnik V, around 14 percent of them have reported fatigue, muscle pain or high body temperature, Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said on Tuesday.
"Over 300 persons have been vaccinated. Around 14 percent have minor complaints about fatigue or slight muscle pain during the day, they sometimes have a high temperature," Murashko told reporters. These slight complications were predictable, "this is what the manual says," the minister said. /ANI/Sputnik
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospital Associations in Bulgaria Support the New Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Prof. Kozhuharova: The Fourth Wave has Reached the Peak of the Previous One, there will be Another
- » COVID-19: When can we Expect a Lockdown in Bulgaria? Deputy Health Minister Explains
- » COVID-19 Booster Doses: Moderna Vaccine Approved
- » New Variant of the Delta Strain of COVID-19 in Moscow
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Record Number of New Infections and Deaths in Last 24 hours