COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
143 new cases of coronavirus in our country for the past 24 hours. The performed PCR tests are 3 163, the data of the Unified Information Portal show, which represents 4.52%.
Most cases were found in Burgas region - 24, Kardzhali - 19 and Stara Zagora - 15. On Monday, Sofia remains outside the top of the negative list. There are no newly registered positive tests in 7 districts.
There are 4,402 active cases in the country, 730 people are hospitalized, of which 49 are in intensive care units.
The number of cured exceeds that of the infected and for the last 24 hours is 163 people. The dead are 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab
- » Loss of a Pet Can Potentially Trigger Mental Health Issues in Children