COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
143 new cases of coronavirus in our country for the past 24 hours. The performed PCR tests are 3 163, the data of the Unified Information Portal show, which represents 4.52%.
Most cases were found in Burgas region - 24, Kardzhali - 19 and Stara Zagora - 15. On Monday, Sofia remains outside the top of the negative list. There are no newly registered positive tests in 7 districts.
There are 4,402 active cases in the country, 730 people are hospitalized, of which 49 are in intensive care units.
The number of cured exceeds that of the infected and for the last 24 hours is 163 people. The dead are 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 203 Infected, 334 Cured
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov