Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
Kornelia Ninova won the first direct election for chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) with 81.5% of the vote. One of her rivals, Kiril Dobrev (Ninova's deputy so far) won 14.9% of the vote.
The turnout was 67%. The list of voters included 80,236 names
"The election of the BSP chairperson was fair. The party’s election commission created equal conditions for all candidates. The elections were transparent for the media. Everyone could observe the election process without restrictions ", said Emil Voynov - Chairman of the party’s election commission./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Warns Russia over Navalny's Health Condition
- » Political Consultations Convened by President Radev Completed
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Orders Further Easing of Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Will Bulgaria Miss Deadline for Presenting Its Recovery Plan and Lose Millions in EU Funds
- » Bulgaria: There Is Such a People Will Declare Its Intentions after Receiving Mandate to Form Government
- » Bulgaria: GERB-UDF Ready for Caretaker Government, to Be in Opposition and to Govern