Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
Kornelia Ninova won the first direct election for chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) with 81.5% of the vote. One of her rivals, Kiril Dobrev (Ninova's deputy so far) won 14.9% of the vote.
The turnout was 67%. The list of voters included 80,236 names
"The election of the BSP chairperson was fair. The party’s election commission created equal conditions for all candidates. The elections were transparent for the media. Everyone could observe the election process without restrictions ", said Emil Voynov - Chairman of the party’s election commission./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temporary Shelter Home Opens Doors for Homeless in Bulgarian Town of Haskovo
- » Bugaria's Foreign Minister: Long-Awaited Upgrade of EU-ASEAN Relations to Strategic Partnership is Good News
- » Sofia – Skopje Rivalry and NATO Worries
- » China Sends Its COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate to Kim Jong Un and Family
- » Financial Times: Bulgaria Joins Europe’s “Аwkward” Squad
- » Belarus - Over 300 Protesters Arrested after this Weekend's Protest Against Lukashenko