3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
Nationwide quarantine in Israel. Government introduces 3-week strict isolation because of COVID-19. The measures take effect at 2pm local time on Friday.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced that schools will also be closed for at least two weeks. People will not be allowed to go more than 500 meters from their homes. It is forbidden to gather more than 10 people indoors and 20 outdoors. Restaurants, bars and private companies will be completely closed.
Grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does