3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
Nationwide quarantine in Israel. Government introduces 3-week strict isolation because of COVID-19. The measures take effect at 2pm local time on Friday.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced that schools will also be closed for at least two weeks. People will not be allowed to go more than 500 meters from their homes. It is forbidden to gather more than 10 people indoors and 20 outdoors. Restaurants, bars and private companies will be completely closed.
Grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » India Tightens Up its Border Patrols to Stop Arrivals from Myanmar
- » Myanmar Sees Deadliest Day of Protests with 38 People Killed
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » US Capitol police Warn of Possible Plot to Breach Congress
- » New Zealand Shaken by Powerful Earthquake - Tsunami Alert Stated