3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
Nationwide quarantine in Israel. Government introduces 3-week strict isolation because of COVID-19. The measures take effect at 2pm local time on Friday.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced that schools will also be closed for at least two weeks. People will not be allowed to go more than 500 meters from their homes. It is forbidden to gather more than 10 people indoors and 20 outdoors. Restaurants, bars and private companies will be completely closed.
Grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Italy Bans Christmas Travels
- » COVID-19 Will Worsen Poverty in 47 Poorest Nations Says UN
- » Russian Supreme Court: Retailers Can Refuse Service to Customers without Masks
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier