COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 27 Newly Registered Cases in 924 PCR Tests
There are 27 registered new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria during the last 24 hours with 924 tests performed, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
In the last 24 hours, 3 people died and 9 were cured. Thus, the total number of deaths in our country reached 720 people, and the number of people who have been cured since the beginning of the pandemic is 12,767.
To date, the active cases in our country are 4431, and out of 740 hospitalized 53 people are in intensive care units.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases