COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases, 4416 Active Cases
For the last 24 hours 92 new cases of COVID-19 have been registered in Bulgaria according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. 2,330 PCR tests were performed.
The most positive samples are in Sofia - 25 and in Blagoevgrad region - 18. In the other districts single cases have been registered, and in 7 there are no positive ones.
The total number of positive ones is 17,891, of which 4,416 are active. There are 736 people in hospitals, of which 53 are in intensive care units.
In the past 24 hours, 4 people died and 8 were cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19