COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 201 Newly Registered Cases, 17799 Total
201 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal at 00.00 on September 12. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the number of infected has reached 17,799. 4,865 PCR tests have been performed in the last 24 hours. There are 131 cured per day.
There were 7 deaths per day, with a total number of 713 since the beginning of the pandemic. A total of 735 patients with confirmed coronavirus infection were hospitalized, 56 of whom were in intensive care units or clinics.
The largest number of people infected with COVID-19 during the last 24 hours was registered in Blagoevgrad district (59), followed by Sofia (41), Stara Zagora (17), Haskovo (13), Burgas (12), Varna (11) and Plovdiv (11).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab