Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Friday
Today it will remain mostly sunny, in the afternoon over the mountainous areas with slight cumulus clouds. The wind will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate wind from east-northeast. Maximum temperatures will be between 28 and 33 degrees, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure is close to the average for the month, during the day it will increase slightly.
Above the mountains it will be mostly sunny, in the afternoon with slight cumulus clouds. A light to moderate east wind will blow. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be about 24 degrees, at 2000 meters - about 17.
It will be mostly sunny on the Black Sea coast. A light to moderate wind from the east-northeast will blow. Maximum air temperatures: 25-28 degrees, close to the sea water temperature. The sea wave will be 2-3 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Hot Weather in Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol
- » Fire Burned Over 1,200 Decares Near Bulgaria's City Stara Zagora