COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 163 Newly Registered Cases, 145 Cured
163 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria. They were detected by 5090 PCR tests.
Four people with COVID-19 died yesterday. There are 145 cured.
There are currently 4,273 active cases, of which 746 are hospitalized and 55 are in intensive care. The largest number of new cases is in Sofia - 36 people.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, a total of 17,598 people have been infected in our country, and 706 have lost the battle with the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24