Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
Two workers fell from a construction site in Kremikovtzi and died. According to NOVA, they are about 30 years old and have fallen from 8 meters.
The signal for the incident was received at 10.18 am on Wednesday. Two ambulances arrived on the scene 12 minutes later. The two workers were transported to the District Hospital "St. Anna ”, but died in the yard of the medical institution.
Resuscitation operations were started in the ambulances, but their injuries were very serious.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna
- » Bulgaria: Three People Died and 16 Injured in an Accident Near Lesovo
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"