Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
Bulgaria is the country with the cheapest alcohol in the EU. Only in Romania the average price of alcoholic beverages is lower than in Bulgaria, according to Eurostat data for 2019.
Prices in Bulgaria are 79 percent of the European average (or about a fifth lower), and in the northern neighbors - 76%. In third place in terms of cheap alcohol is Hungary (80).
Price levels in European countries are compared to the EU average, which is considered to be 100. According to Eurostat estimates, the price of alcoholic beverages is more than twice as high in Finland (with a price level index of 191), followed by from Ireland (182) and Sweden (156)./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria reached its Lowest Level in August
- » German report: Bulgaria has the Lowest Labor Costs in the EU
- » Deputy Minister of Transport: Bulgarian Railways is in a Dire State