Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
Bulgaria is the country with the cheapest alcohol in the EU. Only in Romania the average price of alcoholic beverages is lower than in Bulgaria, according to Eurostat data for 2019.
Prices in Bulgaria are 79 percent of the European average (or about a fifth lower), and in the northern neighbors - 76%. In third place in terms of cheap alcohol is Hungary (80).
Price levels in European countries are compared to the EU average, which is considered to be 100. According to Eurostat estimates, the price of alcoholic beverages is more than twice as high in Finland (with a price level index of 191), followed by from Ireland (182) and Sweden (156)./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State
- » Blockchain Technology in the Fashion Industry