61 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
The 61st day of protests against the government and the chief prosecutor passed with a peaceful march and suspension of the movement on Orlov Most.
To the sound of music, protesters unfurled a flag reading "Resign." A screening of footage of the September 2nd protest followed, when there were clashes with police and detainees.
Then people walked the distance from Independence Square to Eagle Bridge. They blocked traffic there for several hours. There was no tension.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc.Prof. Kunchev: Lockdown in Bulgaria, When and Where?
- » So Far Ther's No Bulgaria-made Vacccine, Take Ones approved by WHO
- » In 2022, Adapted Vaccines against Current Variants of COVID-19 Will be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Slight Increase in Quarantined Teachers and Children in Bulgaria
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocked Crete, One Man Killed
- » In Bucharest, as of Today, Masks are Once Again Mandatory in Busy Public Places