61 Days of Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria
The 61st day of protests against the government and the chief prosecutor passed with a peaceful march and suspension of the movement on Orlov Most.
To the sound of music, protesters unfurled a flag reading "Resign." A screening of footage of the September 2nd protest followed, when there were clashes with police and detainees.
Then people walked the distance from Independence Square to Eagle Bridge. They blocked traffic there for several hours. There was no tension.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stefan Apostolov: My Love for Bulgaria Is in Everything I Do
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » Joe Biden Fractures Foot after Slipping While Playing with His Dog