Greece Opens Ilinden-Exohi Border Checkpoint
From today, the border with Greece can be crossed at another place - "Ilinden - Exohi", but only for trucks.
Greece opens Ilinden-Exohi border checkpoint for freight transport
The border was closed months ago due to the pandemic. But after a series of protests by Bulgarian carriers and talks between the prime ministers of Bulgaria and Greece, it was decided to raise the barriers, although not for all travelers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Situation in Bulgaria May Be Extended By Another Two Months
- » Decided: Bulgaria Will Vote By Both Machine and Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
- » India's Defence Minister: We Are Ready to Deal With Any Situation Regarding the India-China Border Tensions
- » Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party