TEACHER SYNDICATES LEADERS ANNOUNCE HUNGER STRIKE
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The leaders of the Russe teacher syndicates Maria Stancheva and Vesseline Krumova announced that they start hunger strike from 12 noon on September 18, Darik Radio announced. They protest against the unpaid salaries to the Russe teachers from June, July and August. Teachers from six more Russe schools joined the strike later during the day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU will allocate 600 Million Euros to Strengthen Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Deputy PM: I hope Bulgaria will join the Eurozone on January 1st 2025
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen