Bulgaria's Economy Minister: BGN 200 Million Distributed to Businesses and People in Anti-Crisis Measures
More than BGN 200 million of the anti-crisis package of the Ministry of Economy has been distributed to businesses and people as of September 4, the ministry announced. Nearly BGN 85 million were paid under OPIC to micro - and small enterprises to overcome the economic consequences of COVID-19.
The total grants paid so far to the Bulgarian companies under the Procedure "Support to micro and small enterprises for overcoming the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic" amount to BGN 84,825,339.31.
As of the end of August, all submitted project proposals under the procedure are already under evaluation. All necessary measures have been taken to speed up and complete the procedure this month.
An evaluation commission was formed under the procedure for "Support for medium-sized enterprises to overcome the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic", after which the process of evaluation of the submitted 1,932 project proposals will start, at a total value of BGN 263,688,340.21.
Nearly BGN 100 million have been invested in the economy through the Bulgarian Development Bank AD under the anti-crisis measures as follows:
· BGN 71.5 million, guaranteed loans for 17,093 individuals.
· BGN 26.35 million, guaranteed loans for 174 companies.
· The agreed limits to commercial banks are worth BGN 649 million.
More than BGN 20 million have been invested in the economy through the OPIC Funds Fund. The procedures are to be accelerated by holding talks with the partners.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?
- » Can You Mine Bitcoins Using Android Apps: Here Is What You Should Know