Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny Weekend
There will be quiet and warm sunny weather over the weekend. Temperatures during the day on Saturday will be between 26 and 31 degrees with the highest values in Southwestern Bulgaria. Wind will be more noticeable in the eastern regions, with stronger gusts in the afternoon in Northeastern Bulgaria - on the periphery of the area with low atmospheric pressure that has already passed over the country.
Along the coast, both air and seawater thermometers will show between 26 and 28 degrees. The wind will be strong gusts on the northernmost parts of the Black Sea coast. The wave will be up to a meter high, more visible on the south coast. It will be weaker on Sunday and at the beginning of the new week.
Summer continues in the coming days. And on Sunday, and then at the beginning of the new week, the sun will be our constant companion. Daytime temperatures will fluctuate with slight fluctuations around 30 degrees - a good time for walks in the mountains or beach at sea. Cooler air will invade from north to south in the middle of the week, but no precipitation is expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Friday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Hot Weather in Kardzhali, Haskovo and Yambol
- » Fire Burned Over 1,200 Decares Near Bulgaria's City Stara Zagora