Bulgaria: Increased Traffic Across the Country Due to the Three Weekends
Today is the last working day before three weekends. Increased traffic is expected across the country due to the long weekend.
It is possible to get long columns of cars on the border with Greece, as the border checkpoint "Kulata" is still the only possible one through which people can reach the Greek beaches.
Inspector Lachezar Bliznakov from the National Coordination Center for Road Safety announced that due to the expected increase in traffic in the series of several weekends around the Union Day, a police operation is planned. It aims to ensure normal traffic and strengthen control over drivers over the weekend, the interior ministry said./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Senior School Students Resume In-Person Learning in February
- » Nationwide Survey Shows Positive Trends in Roma Education and Inclusion in Bulgaria
- » Nearly One-Third of Recovered from Covid-19 Die in Five Months
- » Official Beijing: US Spreads Conspiracy Theories about Coronavirus Origin