Bulgaria: Increased Traffic Across the Country Due to the Three Weekends
Today is the last working day before three weekends. Increased traffic is expected across the country due to the long weekend.
It is possible to get long columns of cars on the border with Greece, as the border checkpoint "Kulata" is still the only possible one through which people can reach the Greek beaches.
Inspector Lachezar Bliznakov from the National Coordination Center for Road Safety announced that due to the expected increase in traffic in the series of several weekends around the Union Day, a police operation is planned. It aims to ensure normal traffic and strengthen control over drivers over the weekend, the interior ministry said./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prof. Argirova: Omicron Spreads about 3 Times Faster
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Avoid Traveling to the South African Region
- » England to Return Mandatory Masks in Shops and Public Transport
- » 40,000 People Protest in Austria against Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Stricter Anti-Epidemic Measures are Coming into Force in the Netherlands
- » The World is on the Alert after Discovery of a New Variant of COVID-19 – “Omicron”