Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Heavy Rains in Four Districts
Yellow code for heavy rainfall was announced for four districts in Northeastern Bulgaria today. The warning is valid for the districts of Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich.
In the west, the clouds will break up to sunny weather and it will not rain.
Today it will be significantly cooler and windier. A moderate to strong northwest wind will blow cold air.
Maximum temperatures will be from 23 to 28 degrees. Less for the places from Northeastern Bulgaria.
The sea will be more cloudy today, except along the south coast. Rain and thunderstorms are expected around the afternoon.
On Saturday and Sunday the sun will be generous. Temperatures will be between 26 and 31 degrees. The new week will also start with more sun and no precipitation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Shortage of Influenza Vaccines
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Anti-Record, 1472 Daily Cases, 29 Deaths, 16,8 Per Cent Positive Tests
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Insists Minister of Health to Be More Clearer About Wearing Masks Outdoor
- » Bulgaria's President Rument Radev PCR Test is Negative
- » PR Leaders Hill Knowlton Strategies and M3 Communications Group Inc Celebrate 20 Years of Partnership
- » Ukraine's Naftogaz Supports Expansion of US Sanctions Against Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline