Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
Tragedy in the Bulgarian town of Belitsa. Only three days ago, Belitsa declared a day of mourning for the medics, father and son who died of coronavirus.
The wife of Dr. Musa Vaklyov, who lost the battle with the coronavirus, also died today. The news was confirmed for NOVA by the mayor of Belitsa Radoslav Revanski.
Nurse Ava Vaklyova also failed to fight the disease. She was placed in Pirogov, where her condition was monitored.
The son of the Vaklyov family - the popular Blagoevgrad cardiologist Dr. Emil Vaklyov, died just five days after his father failed to fight the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
- » Bulgaria: Woman Dies After Being Hit by Tram in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57