Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
Tragedy in the Bulgarian town of Belitsa. Only three days ago, Belitsa declared a day of mourning for the medics, father and son who died of coronavirus.
The wife of Dr. Musa Vaklyov, who lost the battle with the coronavirus, also died today. The news was confirmed for NOVA by the mayor of Belitsa Radoslav Revanski.
Nurse Ava Vaklyova also failed to fight the disease. She was placed in Pirogov, where her condition was monitored.
The son of the Vaklyov family - the popular Blagoevgrad cardiologist Dr. Emil Vaklyov, died just five days after his father failed to fight the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Memoriam: Fashion World Bids Farewell to Pierre Cardin
- » In Memoriam: Spy Novels Legend John le Carre Dies Aged 89
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » In Memoriam: Eminent Heart Surgeon Prof. Alexander Chirkov Dies Aged 82
- » In Memoriam: Armen Dzhigarhanyan Passed Away at Age 86
- » A Legend is Gone: Sean Connery Dies Aged 90