Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
Tragedy in the Bulgarian town of Belitsa. Only three days ago, Belitsa declared a day of mourning for the medics, father and son who died of coronavirus.
The wife of Dr. Musa Vaklyov, who lost the battle with the coronavirus, also died today. The news was confirmed for NOVA by the mayor of Belitsa Radoslav Revanski.
Nurse Ava Vaklyova also failed to fight the disease. She was placed in Pirogov, where her condition was monitored.
The son of the Vaklyov family - the popular Blagoevgrad cardiologist Dr. Emil Vaklyov, died just five days after his father failed to fight the disease.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis
- » In Memoriam: Former US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew Died Aged 77
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64