Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi Tests Positive for COVID-19
Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has tested positive for coronavirus.
Berlusconi, 84, is currently in solitary confinement at his home in the city of Arcore, near Milan. He will continue to work from home and help campaign for candidates from his Forward Italy party for local elections in September.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize