GERB's Chairman Daritkova: We Are Aware of the Need for Changes in the Political and Public Life in Bulgaria
It is unlikely to be well remembered this politician, who with a clenched fist called for riots and rebellion. This was announced from the parliamentary rostrum in a declaration on behalf of GERB by the chairman of the group Daniela Daritkova addressed to the head of state. She announced that everyone in the hall had sworn to abide by the Constitution and that no institution or person had the right to appropriate state sovereignty.
"We from GERB have chosen to be nationally responsible, to seek unification and peace and to build Bulgaria," she said, expressing hope that the next members of parliament "will have the qualities to stand above personal attacks, insults and attempts to divide Bulgarian society ". "The GERB parliamentary group is aware of the need for changes in the political and public life of the country and we make a clear commitment to assist in their implementation," Daritkova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Iran: Parliament Adopts Law to Boost Enrichment of Uranium and Block Inspectors
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions
- » Council of Europe: Harassment, Violence, Acute Staff Shortage Plague Bulgarian Psychiatric Wards and Care Homes
- » Director General of Bulgarian Red Cross to Chair Coordination Council in Charge of Vaccination
- » Bulgaria Adopted National Pandemic Preparedness Plan