GERB's Chairman Daritkova: We Are Aware of the Need for Changes in the Political and Public Life in Bulgaria
It is unlikely to be well remembered this politician, who with a clenched fist called for riots and rebellion. This was announced from the parliamentary rostrum in a declaration on behalf of GERB by the chairman of the group Daniela Daritkova addressed to the head of state. She announced that everyone in the hall had sworn to abide by the Constitution and that no institution or person had the right to appropriate state sovereignty.
"We from GERB have chosen to be nationally responsible, to seek unification and peace and to build Bulgaria," she said, expressing hope that the next members of parliament "will have the qualities to stand above personal attacks, insults and attempts to divide Bulgarian society ". "The GERB parliamentary group is aware of the need for changes in the political and public life of the country and we make a clear commitment to assist in their implementation," Daritkova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Deputies, as well as the Bulgarian Socialists, want Sanctions against Russia's Private Army
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister: I would Consider Participating in a Regular Cabinet
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria