MRF Demanded the Resignations of Bulgarian Cabinet and the President
Immediate resignation of the government, but also of the President, formation of an expert anti-crisis cabinet to implement the urgent anti-crisis measures to save the country, to effectively absorb European funds under the COVID-19 stock exchange programs and the next multiannual financial framework, and to organize fair and free elections. This was requested in his speech at the opening of the new parliamentary season by MRF leader Mustafa Karadayi. On behalf of the group, he sharply attacked the president, accusing him of choosing GERB's revanchist approach instead of being a unifier of the nation and eroding the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
In his speech, the MRF leader repeatedly stressed the need for effective absorption of European funds against the coronavirus, as well as the Green Pact and the Digital Transformation. According to the understanding of the meeting, the anti-crisis expert cabinet should be composed of experts who are aware of the priorities of the European Union under these agreed pan-European programs.
To ensure fair elections, the MRF is proposing that the prime minister be nominated by the largest party and the deputy prime minister by the second-largest party, with the two in charge of the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign