MRF Demanded the Resignations of Bulgarian Cabinet and the President
Immediate resignation of the government, but also of the President, formation of an expert anti-crisis cabinet to implement the urgent anti-crisis measures to save the country, to effectively absorb European funds under the COVID-19 stock exchange programs and the next multiannual financial framework, and to organize fair and free elections. This was requested in his speech at the opening of the new parliamentary season by MRF leader Mustafa Karadayi. On behalf of the group, he sharply attacked the president, accusing him of choosing GERB's revanchist approach instead of being a unifier of the nation and eroding the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
In his speech, the MRF leader repeatedly stressed the need for effective absorption of European funds against the coronavirus, as well as the Green Pact and the Digital Transformation. According to the understanding of the meeting, the anti-crisis expert cabinet should be composed of experts who are aware of the priorities of the European Union under these agreed pan-European programs.
To ensure fair elections, the MRF is proposing that the prime minister be nominated by the largest party and the deputy prime minister by the second-largest party, with the two in charge of the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Proposes Special Prosecutor to Investigate Prosecutor General
- » European Court of Justice: Bulgaria Breaches Air Pollution Limits
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Iran: Parliament Adopts Law to Boost Enrichment of Uranium and Block Inspectors
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions
- » Council of Europe: Harassment, Violence, Acute Staff Shortage Plague Bulgarian Psychiatric Wards and Care Homes