Bulgarian President Radev: I Have a Version of Constitution But After the Resignation of Governement
MPs must comply with the will of the people, and it is clear - immediate resignations, fair elections. This was stated to journalists by President Rumen Radev.
"It is cynical that the government, which trampled on the constitution, has the ambition to donate a new constitution," Radev said.
"This government has ended morally and it is time for it to end formally sooner. This government is an agony," the president added.
According to him, an expert cabinet will be a deception to the expectations of Bulgarians.
"I have a ready version of a constitution, but after seeing the resignations, this is the most important thing at the moment," Radev stressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected
- » Greece: Leader of Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Group, Michaloliakos, Jailed for 13 Years