Bulgarian President Radev: I Have a Version of Constitution But After the Resignation of Governement
MPs must comply with the will of the people, and it is clear - immediate resignations, fair elections. This was stated to journalists by President Rumen Radev.
"It is cynical that the government, which trampled on the constitution, has the ambition to donate a new constitution," Radev said.
"This government has ended morally and it is time for it to end formally sooner. This government is an agony," the president added.
According to him, an expert cabinet will be a deception to the expectations of Bulgarians.
"I have a ready version of a constitution, but after seeing the resignations, this is the most important thing at the moment," Radev stressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Diplomatic Scandal Arising Between EU and UK
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Russian Repression Machine in Action: Rallies in Support of Navalny Planned for January 23 Will Be Suppressed
- » Gallup International: Five Parties Will Be in Bulgarian Parliament for Sure