Hungary Closes its Borders Again
Hungary is closing its borders again today. The reason - the fight against COVID-19. Foreigners will not be allowed in the country, and Hungarians returning from abroad will be subject to a 14-day quarantine if they do not submit two negative PCR tests.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining
- » Bulgaria: Since when will 25 Cents be Deducted from the Price of Fuel
- » From Today: Bulgaria to begin Receiving Full Quantities of Gas under the Contract with Azerbaijan
- » Russian Ambassador: Russia is Considering Severing Diplomatic Relations with Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid