Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Donchev: The Endless Changes in the Constitution Will Make the Procedure Impossible
The endless expansion of the topic related to amendments to the Constitution will make the procedure impossible, Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier Tomislav Donchev said in an interview for BNR.
He reminded that if the procedure for constitutional changes is completed, the real texts will be adopted by a Grand National Assembly. Changing the guard only does not fully meet peoples’ demands, Tomislav Donchev said on occasion of the protests in Bulgaria demanding the resignation of Premier Borissov’s government and of this country’s Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev.
The figures are important, but the rules by which these figures are chosen are ten times more important, Deputy Premier Donchev said. The worst case scenario for the political crisis is when citizens regard election results as inadequate, Tomislav Donchev said further./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Prison for Unregulated Passenger Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Must Observe All The Measures
- » EU Could Support France with Sanctions Against Turkey
- » NEW MEASURES: Bulgaria Closes High Schools, Universities and All Night Clubs
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises