Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
A day of mourning in the municipality of Belitsa in memory of the doctors who lost the battle with COVID-19. People pay tribute to Dr. Musa and Emil Vaklovi.
The son died just five days after his father was unable to fight the disease. Dr. Vaklyov's wife is a nurse and is also infected. She remains under medical supervision in Pirogov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Woman Dies After Being Hit by Tram in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57