Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
A day of mourning in the municipality of Belitsa in memory of the doctors who lost the battle with COVID-19. People pay tribute to Dr. Musa and Emil Vaklovi.
The son died just five days after his father was unable to fight the disease. Dr. Vaklyov's wife is a nurse and is also infected. She remains under medical supervision in Pirogov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64
- » In Memoriam: Renowned Journalist Georgi Koritarov Died Aged 61
- » In Memoriam: We Have Lost Tatyana the Great, Remarkable Actress Died Aged 87
- » In Memoriam: Bulgaria’s Ex-Minister of Defense Georgi Ananiev Died of Coronavirus
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » In Memoriam: Fashion World Bids Farewell to Pierre Cardin