Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
A day of mourning in the municipality of Belitsa in memory of the doctors who lost the battle with COVID-19. People pay tribute to Dr. Musa and Emil Vaklovi.
The son died just five days after his father was unable to fight the disease. Dr. Vaklyov's wife is a nurse and is also infected. She remains under medical supervision in Pirogov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis