Ninth Bulgarian Medic, 33-Year-Old Cardiologist, Dies of COVID-19
33-year-old cardiologist from Blagoevgrad, Dr. Emil Vaklyov, who was infected with coronavirus, passed away this morning in Pirogov Hospital. He has been the ninth medic in Bulgaria who became victim of coronavirus infection since the beginning of the epidemic.
His father, general practitioner Musa Vaklyov, also died of Covid-19 two days ago. Emil Vaklyov's mother, who is a nurse, is in Pirogov's intensive care ward./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Countries Pause Johnson & Johnson Vaccine over Rare Blood Clots
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,944 Newly Infected, 127 Fatalities
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Shots from Different Vaccines Should Not Be Mixed Says WHO Representative in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 Death Toll in Europe Surpassed One Million
- » WHO: Coronavirus Pandemic Is Far from Being Over