Ninth Bulgarian Medic, 33-Year-Old Cardiologist, Dies of COVID-19
33-year-old cardiologist from Blagoevgrad, Dr. Emil Vaklyov, who was infected with coronavirus, passed away this morning in Pirogov Hospital. He has been the ninth medic in Bulgaria who became victim of coronavirus infection since the beginning of the epidemic.
His father, general practitioner Musa Vaklyov, also died of Covid-19 two days ago. Emil Vaklyov's mother, who is a nurse, is in Pirogov's intensive care ward./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds
- » Sexual Transmission Dominates New HIV Cases in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 147 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 184 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Study: Radiation Therapy Shows Promise in Treating Heart Failure
- » Newborns Recognize Beats in Music, Suggesting Innate Musical Ability