Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
Following a reassessment of the Covid-19 situation abroad, the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has updated the color index for travel to and from Bulgaria from "orange" to "yellow". As of midnight on August 29, Bulgaria is removed from the list of quarantined countries, whose citizens were required to present a valid reason for entering Denmark. There is also no need for a 14-day quarantine for those arriving from Bulgaria.
The quarantine requirement for arrivals from Bulgaria was introduced in Denmark on July 23, 2020./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers