European Parliament Will Discuss the Situation in Bulgaria
The Group for Monitoring Democracy, the Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights of the European Parliament will discuss the situation in Bulgaria at a closed session today.
Deputy Chief Prosecutor Krassimira Filipova, Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Deputy Minister of Justice Desislava Ahladova will be heard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » DW: Boyko Borissov Claims He Copes with Pandemic Best of All - Is it True?
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister to Take Part in Video Conference of European Council
- » EC: Bulgaria Breaches EU Regulations on Racism and Xenophobia
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria Boasts Excellent Macroeconomic Indicators despite Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: We Will Overcome Pandemic First in EU
- » EC Forecast for Bulgarian Economy: GDP Growth by 2,7 Percent in 2021, 4,9 in 2022