European Parliament Will Discuss the Situation in Bulgaria
The Group for Monitoring Democracy, the Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights of the European Parliament will discuss the situation in Bulgaria at a closed session today.
Deputy Chief Prosecutor Krassimira Filipova, Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Deputy Minister of Justice Desislava Ahladova will be heard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Sent Letter to Bulgaria About the Citizenship by Investment Scheme
- » MEPs Adopted a Critical Resolution on Bulgaria's Rule-of-Law
- » EP to Vote Resolution on Bulgaria on Thursday
- » Reuters: Split EU Lawmakers Rap Bulgaria on Rule-of-Law Failings
- » Donald Tusk to Bulgaria's PM Borissov: Democracy in Bulgaria Will Have Its Final Say In The Elections
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Thank EC for the Extremely Objective Report