Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
Delivery times for voting machines are at least 4 months, and one machine costs between 2,000 and 3,200 euros. This was explained in the program "Hello, Bulgaria" by Prof. Mihail Konstantinov, the chairman of "Information Services".
"It is not well decided in the law who will organize the purchase of the machines, their maintenance, certification. I hope the deputies will solve these problems in September, because the deadlines are chasing us ", said Prof. Konstantinov. He expressed regret over the resignation of CEC Chairwoman Stefka Stoeva.
"Stefka Stoeva's fears are well-founded. Things must be resolved as a matter of urgency, "commented Prof. Konstantinov.
According to him, in addition to machines, the sections should also have the option to vote with a paper ballot.
"200 people a day can vote on one machine. 20,000 machines will be enough ", said Prof. Konstantinov./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Prison for Unregulated Passenger Transport
- » NEW MEASURES: Bulgaria Closes High Schools, Universities and All Night Clubs
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte