Sweden Revokes Its Recommendation Not to Travel to Bulgaria, Romania and the Netherlands
Sweden today withdrew a recommendation to its citizens not to travel, except for urgent reasons, to the Netherlands, Bulgaria and Romania, Reuters reported.
Earlier, the country withdrew the recommendation not to travel to Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany , Hungary, the Vatican and Austria.
A statement on the Foreign Ministry's website recommended not to travel to the UK, other EU countries or Schengen (other than those mentioned above) for non-essential reasons until 9 September,
and the recommendation not to travel to the rest of the world until November 15./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November