Ukraine Closes Its Borders to Foreigners
The Ukrainian government will close the state border to foreigners by the end of September, Prime Minister Denis Shmigal said. He noted that this decision was made due to the situation with the coronavirus pandemic, BGNES reports.
"In connection with the level of diseases, we must protect our fellow citizens and show responsibility to our foreign partners," said the head of the cabinet.
Only those who have a residence permit or are members of international or humanitarian missions can enter Ukraine.
According to the latest data, during the epidemic in Ukraine about 110,000 people were infected with the coronavirus, 2,354 patients died. The previous day, the government proposed extending the country's quarantine until November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for Holidays
- » Bulgarians Can Enter the UK Without Visa for 6 Months From 2021
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries
- » UK Public Debt Record High Above 100% of GDP