Ukraine Closes Its Borders to Foreigners
The Ukrainian government will close the state border to foreigners by the end of September, Prime Minister Denis Shmigal said. He noted that this decision was made due to the situation with the coronavirus pandemic, BGNES reports.
"In connection with the level of diseases, we must protect our fellow citizens and show responsibility to our foreign partners," said the head of the cabinet.
Only those who have a residence permit or are members of international or humanitarian missions can enter Ukraine.
According to the latest data, during the epidemic in Ukraine about 110,000 people were infected with the coronavirus, 2,354 patients died. The previous day, the government proposed extending the country's quarantine until November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize