Council of Ministers of Bulgaria: BGN 36 Million to the Ministry of Interior
The Council of Ministers grants transfers to the budget of the Ministry of Interior for 2020 in the amount of BGN 36 million. The funds are for financial support of concluded contracts, for implementation of activities under European projects and other international programs and contracts to which the accounts regime applies for European Union funds./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024