Bulgaria's Minister of Justice Resigns
Danail Kirilov resigned as Minister of Justice after talks with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
The prime minister's decision on whether to accept the resignation will be made after talks with coalition partners, the Council of Ministers said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria was represented at a Christmas Concert of the EU Delegation to Canada
- » The Editorial office of Bulgarian Newspaper "Trud" Declared Civil Disobedience
- » Bulgarian Socialists: We will Make Every Effort for the Country to have a Regular Cabinet
- » Bulgarian Politics: What are the names of Potential Ministers in the Future Cabinet?
- » DPS at the Consultations with the President: Bulgaria Needs a Regular Cabinet
- » GERB-SDS: We Guarantee that we will be a Knowledgeable, Able and Irreconcilable Opposition