Bulgaria's Minister of Justice Resigns
Danail Kirilov resigned as Minister of Justice after talks with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
The prime minister's decision on whether to accept the resignation will be made after talks with coalition partners, the Council of Ministers said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria’s President: Next Cabinet Will Be in Extremely Hard Situation
- » Quote of the Day: How Little We know Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » Trump Moves Step Closer to Conceding Election
- » VMRO-DPMNE Stages Protest in Skopje, Demand Resignation of Premier Zaev