Bulgaria's Minister of Justice Resigns
Danail Kirilov resigned as Minister of Justice after talks with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
The prime minister's decision on whether to accept the resignation will be made after talks with coalition partners, the Council of Ministers said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Three Protests Hampered the Movement in Bulgaria Today