BULGARIANS SUPPORT PETUR STOYANOV FROM LONDON
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
77 Bulgarians, living and working in London supported the president candidature of Petur Stoyanov for second mandate, Info Radio announced. The Bulgarians work as economists, engineers, programmers, architects, doctors and journalists in London. In the supporting group there are also auditors, working in Merrill Lynch and Price Water House London offices. Bulgarians who work in famous educational institutions like Queens College also joined the declaration of the newly established committe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Spokesman of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry : We encourage Bulgaria to give us their MiG-29s
- » April 3 - Closed for Bulgarian Schools with Election Sections
- » Petkov: Bulgaria going Banrkupt was Fake News - This happens before every Election