Earthquake 3.9 Magnitute Near Bulgaria's City Stara Zagora
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.9 on the Richter scale was felt in the region of Stara Zagora, BGNES reported. The earthquake was registered exactly at 13:00.
It is felt by residents of Stara Zagora, the same is said by people from Kazanlak.
The epicenter is 75 km northeast of Plovdiv and 26 km southeast of Stara Zagora. The outbreak is 2 kilometers deep, according to the European Center for Seismology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange for Heavy Rain in 6 Districts