Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
A specialized police operation to combat domestic crime, human trafficking, migratory pressure and smuggling began this morning in Vratsa, Krivodol and the villages of Nefela, Devene, Banitsa and Osen. Employees of ODMVR-Vratsa and the Zonal Gendarmerie in Montana are taking part in the action.
People with two or more pending cases will also be checked. The action is under the supervision of the District Prosecutor's Office in Vratsa.
There is also a special operation against domestic crime in the Municipality of Garmen. An action against the distribution of drugs is taking place in the Vidin village of General Marinovo, against illegal logging - in the village of Archar, and in terms of excise duties - in the village of Gradets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year