Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
A specialized police operation to combat domestic crime, human trafficking, migratory pressure and smuggling began this morning in Vratsa, Krivodol and the villages of Nefela, Devene, Banitsa and Osen. Employees of ODMVR-Vratsa and the Zonal Gendarmerie in Montana are taking part in the action.
People with two or more pending cases will also be checked. The action is under the supervision of the District Prosecutor's Office in Vratsa.
There is also a special operation against domestic crime in the Municipality of Garmen. An action against the distribution of drugs is taking place in the Vidin village of General Marinovo, against illegal logging - in the village of Archar, and in terms of excise duties - in the village of Gradets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros
- » Two Ukrainians were detained for Theft in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Armed Robbery of a Collection Car took place in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man from a Sevlievo Village was Shot in front of his home