Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
A specialized police operation to combat domestic crime, human trafficking, migratory pressure and smuggling began this morning in Vratsa, Krivodol and the villages of Nefela, Devene, Banitsa and Osen. Employees of ODMVR-Vratsa and the Zonal Gendarmerie in Montana are taking part in the action.
People with two or more pending cases will also be checked. The action is under the supervision of the District Prosecutor's Office in Vratsa.
There is also a special operation against domestic crime in the Municipality of Garmen. An action against the distribution of drugs is taking place in the Vidin village of General Marinovo, against illegal logging - in the village of Archar, and in terms of excise duties - in the village of Gradets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia