Half of Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Without Electricity Due to an Accident
An accident stopped the electricity in the center of Sofia and in 5 more districts, BGNES reported. The Center, Orlandovtsi, Benkovski, Voenna Ramp, Dragalevtsi and Fakulteta are without electricity.
In the central part of the city, which also affects the area of Alabin Street, there is an accident on Vitosha Boulevard, the location of which has not yet been established.
CEZ informs that the restoration of the power supply is planned until 16:15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia