Half of Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Without Electricity Due to an Accident
An accident stopped the electricity in the center of Sofia and in 5 more districts, BGNES reported. The Center, Orlandovtsi, Benkovski, Voenna Ramp, Dragalevtsi and Fakulteta are without electricity.
In the central part of the city, which also affects the area of Alabin Street, there is an accident on Vitosha Boulevard, the location of which has not yet been established.
CEZ informs that the restoration of the power supply is planned until 16:15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020