Half of Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Without Electricity Due to an Accident
An accident stopped the electricity in the center of Sofia and in 5 more districts, BGNES reported. The Center, Orlandovtsi, Benkovski, Voenna Ramp, Dragalevtsi and Fakulteta are without electricity.
In the central part of the city, which also affects the area of Alabin Street, there is an accident on Vitosha Boulevard, the location of which has not yet been established.
CEZ informs that the restoration of the power supply is planned until 16:15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo
- » Bulgaria Mulls Building Small Nuclear Reactor