Half of Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Without Electricity Due to an Accident
An accident stopped the electricity in the center of Sofia and in 5 more districts, BGNES reported. The Center, Orlandovtsi, Benkovski, Voenna Ramp, Dragalevtsi and Fakulteta are without electricity.
In the central part of the city, which also affects the area of Alabin Street, there is an accident on Vitosha Boulevard, the location of which has not yet been established.
CEZ informs that the restoration of the power supply is planned until 16:15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Arrives in Athenes Where Will Be Signed the Contract for Gas Terminal Near Alexandroupolis