Charter Program for German Tourists in Varna Canceled One Month Earlier
The season for the Germans for the destination Varna ended with the last charter flights, which will bring back the tourists. This is the opinion of representatives of a German concern, which includes large tour operators.
According to them, the forecast for next summer is not optimistic, because there are no registrations for the 2021 season yet. The charter program was terminated one month early. The reason is that Germany has put Varna and Dobrich on the travel ban list due to the increased number of people infected with Covid-19. In the area of these cities are Bulgaria's largest resorts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Curfew on Restaurants and Bars in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine