Charter Program for German Tourists in Varna Canceled One Month Earlier
The season for the Germans for the destination Varna ended with the last charter flights, which will bring back the tourists. This is the opinion of representatives of a German concern, which includes large tour operators.
According to them, the forecast for next summer is not optimistic, because there are no registrations for the 2021 season yet. The charter program was terminated one month early. The reason is that Germany has put Varna and Dobrich on the travel ban list due to the increased number of people infected with Covid-19. In the area of these cities are Bulgaria's largest resorts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests