Greece: Restriction Measures of Halkidiki and Mykonos Due to COVID-19
Restriction measures will be imposed in Mykonos and in Halkidiki, the Civil Protection General Secretariat said on Wednesday.
At an extraordinary meeting that was concluded earlier on Wednesday and taking into account the epidemiological data in Halkidiki and Mykonos, Deputy Civil Protection Minister Nikos Hardalias in cooperation with Professor of infectious diseases Sotiris Tsiodras decided the imposition of the following measures.
-Suspension of all events as live parties, festivals, flea markets and other outdoor events
-Prohibition of any kind of gathering above 9 people for any reasons in outdoors and indoors areas
-Up to four persons per tables in restaurants except from families there are allowed up to 6 people.
-Mandatory use of face mask in outdoors and indoors areas.
The above measures will come into effect from Friday 21 August at 06:00 until Monday 31 August at 06:00./Greekcitytimes
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize