Bulgaria: All Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement of BGN 50 for September
All pensioners will receive a supplement of BGN 50 to their pensions for September. "For the purpose of today's government session, we have allocated over BGN 106 million, intended for 2.1 million pensioners. The money will be transferred to the accounts of the National Social Security Institute today," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said on Facebook.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF: Global Growth is Slowing, Inflation is Rising
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers
- » Bulgarian Experts: Life will Continue to Become More Expensive in the Coming Months
- » The Fitch BBB Rating of Bulgaria with a Positive Outlook has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024