Bulgarian Government Is Allocating BGN 379 Million for Modernization of Vidin-Botevgrad Road
Infrastructure projects have always been the focus of government work. They are a priority, despite the difficulties facing the coronavirus pandemic. Today we allocate up to BGN 379 million for the modernization of nearly 69 km of the Vidin-Botevgrad road between the Makresh road junction and the Montana bypass road. this was written by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on his Facebook account.
The Vidin-Botevgrad route is a leading project in the investment program of RIA and the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, as the modernization of the route from Danube Bridge II will provide a fast and convenient connection between the Hemus, Trakia and Struma highways, Borissov noted. .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Rise of Taxi Prices in Bulgaria
- » InterContinental Sofia – Europe Hotel of the Year at the IHG Star Awards 2019!
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Big TV Reshuffle in Bulgaria
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors