Bulgarian Government Is Allocating BGN 379 Million for Modernization of Vidin-Botevgrad Road
Infrastructure projects have always been the focus of government work. They are a priority, despite the difficulties facing the coronavirus pandemic. Today we allocate up to BGN 379 million for the modernization of nearly 69 km of the Vidin-Botevgrad road between the Makresh road junction and the Montana bypass road. this was written by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on his Facebook account.
The Vidin-Botevgrad route is a leading project in the investment program of RIA and the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, as the modernization of the route from Danube Bridge II will provide a fast and convenient connection between the Hemus, Trakia and Struma highways, Borissov noted. .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thriving in the Virtual Realm: The Rise of Online Casinos
- » Bulgaria Implements a Ban on Self-Excluded Individuals from Employment in Casinos
- » Five countries, including Bulgaria, want to Extend the Ban on the Import of Ukrainian Grain
- » Bulgaria will ask for the Ban on Ukrainian Sunflower, Oil and Dry Milk to be extended until the New Year
- » Cryptocurrency Regulations in Online Gaming
- » Bulgarian Arms Manufacturer with Unprecedented Revenues for the first 6 months of 2023