Weather Today: Rain Over Western and Central Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
Today the clouds will be variable and in many places from west to east it will rain. In Western and Central Bulgaria the precipitation will be intense and accompanied by thunder. Above the eastern regions it will be mostly sunny for most of the day. A moderate west-northwest wind will blow. The maximum temperatures will be from 24 ° - 26 ° in the northwestern regions of the country to 30 ° - 32 ° in the east, according to the NIMH forecast.
It will be mostly sunny on the Black Sea coast. In the evening the clouds will increase, but until midnight it will remain almost without precipitation. A light breeze will blow from the southeast, intensifying in the afternoon. The maximum temperatures will be 26 ° - 28 °, close to the sea water temperature.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange for Heavy Rain in 6 Districts