Bulgaria: Woman Dies After Being Hit by Tram in Sofia
A 62 year old woman died after she was hit by a tram in “Macedonia “ square in Sofia. According to information from the Ministry of Interior, the accident happened around 12:20 on August 18.
The medical emergency team told BNT that the woman died at the scene.
Traffic in the area is disrupted because of the tram accident.
Routes of the tram lines 4 and 5 have been temporarily changed./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Tragedy in Belitsa - a Whole Family of Medics Died from COVID-19
- » Day of Mourning: Bulgaria's City Belitsa Honors the Memory of the Two Deceased Doctors
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57