Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
More than 700 prosecutors and investigators from Bulgaria are gathering at a national meeting on Monday.
The topic of the meeting is "Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office in order to prevent the risk of serious violation of the rule of law according to Art. 7 of the Treaty on European Union ”.
The forum will be open to the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Budget 2021 Adopted, Will Mayor Deliver on Promises?
- » Bulgaria: Remote Measuring Devices Become Mandatory as of 2027
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Activity Report of Anti-Corruption Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring Is Coming on Tiptoe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Goes on Recess before Election