Bulgaria: GERB Submitted the Draft for a New Constitution to the Parliament
The chairwoman of the GERB parliamentary group, Daniela Daritkova, has submitted a draft of a new Constitution to the parliament's office.
The document was sent to the chairmen of all parliamentary groups in the 44th National Assembly and to independent deputies, the party's press office said.
GERB invites to talks and consultations on the presented project all parliamentary groups in order to reach a broad agreement among MPs to convene a Grand National Assembly. Invitations for formal consultations will be sent early next week./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Diplomatic Scandal Arising Between EU and UK
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Russian Repression Machine in Action: Rallies in Support of Navalny Planned for January 23 Will Be Suppressed
- » Gallup International: Five Parties Will Be in Bulgarian Parliament for Sure
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia