Bulgaria: GERB Submitted the Draft for a New Constitution to the Parliament
The chairwoman of the GERB parliamentary group, Daniela Daritkova, has submitted a draft of a new Constitution to the parliament's office.
The document was sent to the chairmen of all parliamentary groups in the 44th National Assembly and to independent deputies, the party's press office said.
GERB invites to talks and consultations on the presented project all parliamentary groups in order to reach a broad agreement among MPs to convene a Grand National Assembly. Invitations for formal consultations will be sent early next week./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected
- » Greece: Leader of Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Group, Michaloliakos, Jailed for 13 Years